- R43 between Stanford and Gansbaai, 7220
- 028 384 8000; email@example.com
- www.grootbos.com / – 34.588984 E, 19.350165 S
Weddings: The natural setting and tranquil environment makes Grootbos the perfect destination to embrace your love for one another and exchange your vows of love.
Get married in a natural paradise: What makes Grootbos unique for such occasions is that you can have the entire Forest Lodge with 16 free-standing luxury suites, exclusively for your guests. All suites have en-suite bathrooms, a separate living room and large decks which feature incredible views of the ocean and Walker Bay.
From our warm hospitality to our sumptuous dishes prepared by our Master Chefs using fresh and organic ingredients, our professional and friendly team will ensure that you and your guests have a truly unforgettable experience.
Craft your ultimate dream wedding: We have the perfect setting to fulfil your fantasies of this special day.
- Be it amongst the natural splendour of the Cape Floral Kingdom, on the white sand of a secluded beach or under the canopy of an ancient Milkwood forest, Grootbos is perfectly positioned for your dream wedding. Take a look at the settings we have to offer for your special ceremony and reception thereafter. Milkwood Forest – A stunning and magical location decorated with flowers and lanterns, the forest will keep your love lasting as long as the ancient trees witnessing it.
- Walker Bay Nature Reserve – Die Plaat or Piano Rock – Set on the sand by the sea, the unspoilt coastline with long stretches of white sands and spectacular rock cliff formations is the perfect place to express your love to one another.
- Standford’s Cove – De Kelders – Celebrate your love in this secluded and romantic cove on the beach.
- The pool at the Garden Lodge – Overlooking the beautiful Walker Bay, enjoy an intimate and private wedding by our pool at the Garden Lodge.
Celebrate with Family and Friends: Choose from four different venues for the best wedding reception at Grootbos. From the Wine Cellar, the Champagne Bar, the Boma, or the Red Indigo Restaurant, you’ll enjoy a feast to the eye and the palate.
Lover’s Paradise: Our luxurious accommodation offers many romantic features for that perfect escape together.
State-of-the-art conference facilities in a natural and tranquil environment will ensure a productive and successful conference.
Conferencing Close to Nature: Just 2 hours from Cape Town, this scenic and tranquil Private Nature Reserve is the perfect conference getaway for groups of 10-60 people. Our professional and friendly team will see to all your conferencing needs and ensure that your guests/delegates receive the warm hospitality that Grootbos is renowned for.
Our accommodation consists of free-standing luxury suites with twin-beds, en-suite bathroom, separate living room and large decks with incredible views over the Walker Bay!
All the ingredients for a successful conference: Our state-of-the-art conference facilities and warm hospitality coupled with the natural setting and luxury accommodation make Grootbos the perfect conference getaway.
Full-Equipped Facilities: All of our facilities are fully equipped with modern audio-visual and media requirements.
Fuel and Flip-charts: Delegates will be constantly kept fuelled by refreshments and delicious snacks. Seating will be according to suit needs, and any additional requirement are available upon request.
Catered Cuisine: Enjoy five-star meals and morning and afternoon tea times.
We can organise a braai and seven-course wine or gala evenings.